Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
installing when you moved the application directory

[eluser]jgberg[/eluser]
Well it doesn't seem to be working... Things I've built do work fine but not freakauth. When i run the freakauth installer script, the first two lines of the resulting page are:

FreakAuth_light®
load->view($this->config->item('FAL_template_dir').'template/menu');?>

...and the title of the page displays as:
<?=$heading.' » '.$this->config->item('FAL_website_name')?>

Soooo, these bits of php are not actually executing but are showing up literally... What is wrong with my configuration? Do I have to mess with config/freakauth_light.php? How?

My directory tree look like this:
application/ index.php* license.txt* public/ system/ tmp/ user_guide/
(application is here a peer of system, and I added public & tmp from freakauth)

Under application are:
config/ controllers/ errors/ hooks/ index.html* libraries/ models/ views/
(I added libraries from freekauth, and the various files under config, controllers and views)

Under system:
I added files to fonts & helpers from freakauth, and I note that I have a libraries directory under system as well as under application

Help!

Messages In This Thread
installing when you moved the application directory - by El Forum - 08-09-2007, 05:32 PM
installing when you moved the application directory - by El Forum - 08-09-2007, 09:01 PM
installing when you moved the application directory - by El Forum - 08-10-2007, 07:17 AM
installing when you moved the application directory - by El Forum - 08-14-2007, 07:32 PM
installing when you moved the application directory - by El Forum - 08-15-2007, 04:55 AM
installing when you moved the application directory - by El Forum - 08-15-2007, 11:38 AM
installing when you moved the application directory - by El Forum - 08-15-2007, 05:16 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB