Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
installing when you moved the application directory

[eluser]esra[/eluser]
[quote author="jgberg" date="1186720344"]I'm not clear on how to install FreakAuth when I've moved the application directory out of the system directory, making it a peer of 'system'. (I did this with the intent to keep 'my' stuff away from the changes to CI core, though this seems be an illusion as things unfold.) But where do I put the FreakAuth files supplied under system/language and system/helpers for example? Do they belong under system/helpers or under a newly created application/helpers (etc)?[/quote]

The CI Loader library searches for files in system/language and application/language when looking for language files. The same is true for application/helpers/ and application/plugins/. If FAL was written correctly (I'm positive it is), there should be no problem if you create the new directories under application/.

Messages In This Thread
installing when you moved the application directory - by El Forum - 08-09-2007, 05:32 PM
installing when you moved the application directory - by El Forum - 08-09-2007, 09:01 PM
installing when you moved the application directory - by El Forum - 08-10-2007, 07:17 AM
installing when you moved the application directory - by El Forum - 08-14-2007, 07:32 PM
installing when you moved the application directory - by El Forum - 08-15-2007, 04:55 AM
installing when you moved the application directory - by El Forum - 08-15-2007, 11:38 AM
installing when you moved the application directory - by El Forum - 08-15-2007, 05:16 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB