Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Sessions Lost after every refresh in IE7

[eluser]Guest[/eluser]
I understand it must be annoying for regular users of a forum to have newbie’s come and ask the same questions all the time.

[quote author="n0xie" date="1264175179"]Just remove the underscore from the cookie name, and make sure your server time is correct and the problem magically goes away.
[/quote]

Thank you for your help! I’m going to stick with EckoSession for now. It’s working – and i don’t want to risk it changing it. I also don't think i can fix the server time on hostgator (shared hosting) :-(

[quote author="n0xie" date="1264175179"]
I apologize if I came across annoyed, but I'm rather tired of reading daily new posts about session problems when only Microsoft is to blame. Especially if the answer has been given quite a few times.
[/quote]

Sorry if i did :-)

I just hate searching forums, then you find a post that looks like it might contain the answer you need -- but the only reply is "Try using search next time", or something along those lines. It just makes it harder to find stuff, as the original post is pushed deeper into the search results. That's why i like to post the steps i used to get somthing to work - then in the future, if someone finds my post, it will be helpful. Anyway, i'm ranting a bit ;-)

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread
Sessions Lost after every refresh in IE7 - by El Forum - 01-21-2010, 04:30 PM
Sessions Lost after every refresh in IE7 - by El Forum - 01-22-2010, 03:03 AM
Sessions Lost after every refresh in IE7 - by El Forum - 01-22-2010, 03:28 AM
Sessions Lost after every refresh in IE7 - by El Forum - 01-22-2010, 03:32 AM
Sessions Lost after every refresh in IE7 - by El Forum - 01-22-2010, 03:46 AM
Sessions Lost after every refresh in IE7 - by El Forum - 01-22-2010, 06:16 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB