Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
A message from the creator of Redux

[eluser]Popcorn[/eluser]
Hi everyone.

I would just like to thank everyone for their enthusiastic support of Redux Auth, but I believe it's time to let it go and move onto a better supported library.

I have since moved onto another framework (Kohana) and thus Redux hasn't been maintained for over a year. It contains bugs, missing features and crap code so I would really recommend avoid using it.

The reason I'm making this post is because I'm constantly receiving emails within regards to Redux. It's quite ironic, the worst piece of code I've written has become the most used and the better libraries I've written are the less used.

Thanks to all the people who have forked Redux. I really appreciate you making it into a better project, this is what open source development is about after all Smile

If you're interested in some of my newer work then you can check out my github page where I've created a sitemap library; contains code for generating video, news, code, geo, etc ... sitemaps; chef cookbooks for server deployments and an admin theme which has yet to be publicly released.

If you're a stubborn "so and so" and still want Redux support then I'm available for hire.

As a kind request can you link to this page whenever someone asks about Redux.

Regards,
-Mathew

Messages In This Thread
A message from the creator of Redux - by El Forum - 02-11-2010, 09:50 AM
A message from the creator of Redux - by El Forum - 02-11-2010, 10:35 AM
A message from the creator of Redux - by El Forum - 02-11-2010, 01:52 PM
A message from the creator of Redux - by El Forum - 02-13-2010, 08:28 PM
A message from the creator of Redux - by El Forum - 02-16-2010, 08:09 AM
A message from the creator of Redux - by El Forum - 02-17-2010, 06:46 AM
A message from the creator of Redux - by El Forum - 03-06-2010, 02:45 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB