Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Turning MCV into MVCL: the solution to a mega project?

[eluser]Jelmer[/eluser]
The main problem is that you're abusing the system, but I can't deny it would work. I actually have a library myself that I can plug&play;into a controller-function and that will allow a user to upload a picture, lets the user crop it and ultimately resizes it. All of that from a single function that only loads & configures the library. But that's just one function that gets multiple uses.
But what you seem to want to do is to effectively cut out the Controllers and just use them to redirect to specific libraries - in fact to do the routing. While it would work fine, you'll lose the real MVC qualities.

I would look a bit more around if I were you, to find a way to do the same thing but keep using controllers and allow for neat seperation of libraries from controllers - instead of mixing them up.
Why not HMVC? Have you taken a look at Modular Seperation or Matchbox?

Messages In This Thread
Turning MCV into MVCL: the solution to a mega project? - by El Forum - 04-14-2010, 12:02 PM
Turning MCV into MVCL: the solution to a mega project? - by El Forum - 04-14-2010, 12:22 PM
Turning MCV into MVCL: the solution to a mega project? - by El Forum - 04-14-2010, 01:29 PM
Turning MCV into MVCL: the solution to a mega project? - by El Forum - 04-14-2010, 01:54 PM
Turning MCV into MVCL: the solution to a mega project? - by El Forum - 04-15-2010, 02:34 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB