Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Freakauth_light recoded + remember me functionality

[eluser]James McMurray[/eluser]
[quote author="RaZoR LeGaCy" date="1282264288"]Can you package all into one zip.[/quote]

Done and linked to in the first post (it was too large to attach).

[quote author="RaZoR LeGaCy" date="1282264288"]Also, can you create an upgrade documentation from the original freak_auth_light lib to yours with all the bells and whistles.[/quote]

The zip has all of the changes needed, though I need to point out that this isn't based off of the original frak_auth_light, but rather a recoded version found here.

The installation instructions for that add-on are included in this expansion as installation_instructions.txt. Instructions for adding remember me functionality are included as Enabling User Persistence.txt. I don't know if there's an easy way to upgrade from the original freak_auth_light to the recoded version, and hence to this version.

[quote author="RaZoR LeGaCy" date="1282264808"]Where is the sql for the user_persistence table. Can you explain this a little more.[/quote]

Sorry, I edited the first post to add it but it looks like it didn't stick. It's now in both zip files as user_persistence.sql.

[quote author="RaZoR LeGaCy" date="1282264808"]Also did you fix the Db_sessions multiple update issue? I have an updated version if you would like to take a look.[/quote]

I didn't know there was one. Smile I'm pretty new to freak_auth specifically, and codeigniter in general. What's the bug and how do I fix it? Smile

Messages In This Thread
Freakauth_light recoded + remember me functionality - by El Forum - 08-18-2010, 10:47 AM
Freakauth_light recoded + remember me functionality - by El Forum - 08-19-2010, 01:31 PM
Freakauth_light recoded + remember me functionality - by El Forum - 08-19-2010, 01:40 PM
Freakauth_light recoded + remember me functionality - by El Forum - 08-20-2010, 10:20 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB