Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter returning blank page on PostgreSQL error

[eluser]Nameless One[/eluser]
I'm sorry if I didn't put enough emphasis on the nature of my problem. PostgreSQL and PHP work fine. When CI executes a good query, it works fine and I can see the results in the database. The problem is that it doesn't report an error when the query is bad. All I get is a blank page in most browsers. In Epiphany I get a "Connection terminated unexpectedly" error.

Due to this and the fact that CI doesn't support working with schema very well, especially when using libraries that implicitly use Database library, I've decided to go back to MySQL for the time being. All the great features of Postgre are nice but they don't count for much if I can't use them.

Messages In This Thread
CodeIgniter returning blank page on PostgreSQL error - by El Forum - 10-11-2010, 08:56 AM
CodeIgniter returning blank page on PostgreSQL error - by El Forum - 10-11-2010, 01:06 PM
CodeIgniter returning blank page on PostgreSQL error - by El Forum - 10-12-2010, 04:04 AM
CodeIgniter returning blank page on PostgreSQL error - by El Forum - 10-12-2010, 04:46 AM
CodeIgniter returning blank page on PostgreSQL error - by El Forum - 10-13-2010, 04:38 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB