Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Output buffer fatal error after compiling smarty

[eluser]Isos[/eluser]
Hi guys, I am new to CI and still running tests while learning. Since I am a smarty fan and the template engine CI uses didn't appeal to me, I decided to compile smarty, and good I found a re-compiled code [email=http://devcha.blogspot.com/2007/12/smarty-as-template-engine-in-code.html]here[/email] and it's working fine except that I get this error:

Code:
Fatal error: ob_start() [<a href='ref.outcontrol'>ref.outcontrol</a>]: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in /var/www/UnderConstruction/cog-lebanon/kernel/libraries/Exceptions.php on line 160

It's really working fine. I have assigned all kinds of variables to the smarty, and using .html for the style files in /view/ and everything looks cool except that this buggy error appears at the bottom of the page.

Any idea why is that and how can I fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Isos

Messages In This Thread
Output buffer fatal error after compiling smarty - by El Forum - 12-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Output buffer fatal error after compiling smarty - by El Forum - 12-12-2007, 07:50 PM
Output buffer fatal error after compiling smarty - by El Forum - 01-09-2008, 09:46 AM
Output buffer fatal error after compiling smarty - by El Forum - 06-17-2008, 02:30 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB