Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
No-CMS, A Free CodeIgniter based CMS to start your project

[eluser]Umair.Sohail[/eluser]
Extremely Wonderful Effort..Just started using it a day ago..Keep up the good work. May the Creator of the heavens and the earth grant you success in both the worlds.

A question please..

I want to simply add my static pages to no-cms, so that, non-technical can simply use the wysiwyg editor to change/update content on the site..I've added my site's static html code but the question is that it always appears inside your main container theme. I didn't assign the page any single parent/container but it still uses your main theme container.

My Question is Do I need to modify the view code as I also tried to add my own container and then assigned it to the page(after adding it as a new page under navigation managment) for which content needs to be managed/updated using the wysiwyg editor. Or If I am going wrong then Can you please direct me how to simply make nocms as a contennt management system for my static website(s).

Waiting for your response. thanks in advance.

Messages In This Thread
No-CMS, A Free CodeIgniter based CMS to start your project - by El Forum - 09-28-2012, 04:22 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB