Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Open Source CI Framework That Builds Pages From Reusable Components

[eluser]boltsabre[/eluser]
Hey JB,

Thanks for the clarification, makes more sense now with your url parameters, as mentioned I thought you were passing them all - nice to have them isolated in a db table!

Thanks for all the info, it's good for me, I'm a recent newbie to web dev (finished my course, and have been working for a company now for almost 2 years, but the website is a bit monolithic and not build on any framework or in a pure OOP way, guess you'd call it a procedural php based website using the smarty template system). I've been working on my own project PT for almost a year now, hoping to launch in a few months, and I'm always looking for good ways to make my own code/project smarter and more modular. For now it doesn't make much sense for me to rewrite my site into something like this (after 1 yr, if I don't get it online soon I'll go insane); however, if it's a success and allows me to quit my day job I'd like to do an overhaul - this could be an option.

Thanks again for your replies, good luck with it all, keep us updated okay!

Messages In This Thread
Open Source CI Framework That Builds Pages From Reusable Components - by El Forum - 06-06-2012, 03:54 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB