Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Uploading large files problem

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hello Experts,

This question may not be related to codeigniter but I'm using codeigniter to build a website that can upload files. I'm not using the codeigniter file upload class just build it myself and the problem arise that I cannot upload large files (approximately around 150+ MB) the php.ini setting are:

max_input_time 300
max_execution_time 600
memory_limit 1024M
upload_max_filesize 1512M
post_max_size 2048M

I've also tried many other configurations. The file uploading class that I've built received posted file data from XmlHttpResponse request using xhr.send(file). I've debugged infos with firebug header is normal, post totally empty (normally it should be the file data, an in-read-able text), cookies are the ci_seesion cookies, and no xhr response text at all. I've write a script that will return some response no matter what, though.

I'm no experts in this, rather a newbie. This all information at hand that I can give to you guys. So, any ideas on what happen in this? I'm really stuck here can't get this problem solve.

If there should be any info that I can look for and give it to you to get this problem solved do tell me so.

thx in advance. Smile

Messages In This Thread
Uploading large files problem - by El Forum - 07-20-2012, 10:27 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB