Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Trouble running CodeIgniter on a Windows server

[eluser]Matt D[/eluser]
I'm having trouble with a site I developed using CodeIgniter getting to work on a Windows IIS 7 server. At first, only the main page would show up with the links to the other pages not working. I fixed that by creating a web.config file. It worked for about an hour until the main page, along with the rest of the pages are showing up blank but with no 404 errors. The CodeIgniter site is in a subdirectory of my main site (www.sitename.com/codeigniter). I've tried changing the uri_protocol settings in the config file with no success. My site is hosted with GoDaddy if that helps. Anyone have any ideas?

Messages In This Thread
Trouble running CodeIgniter on a Windows server - by El Forum - 07-31-2012, 02:52 PM
Trouble running CodeIgniter on a Windows server - by El Forum - 07-31-2012, 02:54 PM
Trouble running CodeIgniter on a Windows server - by El Forum - 07-31-2012, 04:14 PM
Trouble running CodeIgniter on a Windows server - by El Forum - 07-31-2012, 04:27 PM
Trouble running CodeIgniter on a Windows server - by El Forum - 07-31-2012, 06:38 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB