Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
View system for CodeIgniter {beta}

[eluser]almightyolive[/eluser]
Disclaimer: I have only been playing with CodeIgniter for a few weeks now, so willing to take a few pointers or be directed to already existed projects that do the same thing.

Basically, I brought in a guy to help me out with some web design but he was pretty sketchy with PHP code. Not only that, but I have enough work on my hands than to continually write complex data array structures to pass and loading of views (and so on and so forth...). Also, I wanted something with in-built language support (since some of my projects require this feature).

There are plenty of existing projects that looked awesome but weren't quite what I was looking for (such as Ocular-Template-Library and Modular Extensions - HMVC). But none quite offered everything I was looking for.... so I decided to code my own.

The result is here:

https://github.com/almightynassar/Almigh...niter-View

================================
SUMMARY:

This project means that your Controller developer does not have to explicitly define which view/s to load up, and build complex data array structures that are parsed on the View end. For your View developer, they no longer have to know ANY PHP code as the View parser will convert the complex data array and automagically insert the data in the view (and will automagically load up languages as well).

FEATURES:

- In-built language support; no need to load and manage your language files in the controller
- Uses in-built Parser; Your Web Designer no longer needs to know PHP!
- Automagic view loading; Semi-intelligent loading of view files (thanks to Ocular for inspiration)
- Config file; change the defaults to suit your project
- Templating system; A simple, automagic templating system

Messages In This Thread
View system for CodeIgniter {beta} - by El Forum - 08-16-2012, 01:23 PM
View system for CodeIgniter {beta} - by El Forum - 08-16-2012, 01:36 PM
View system for CodeIgniter {beta} - by El Forum - 08-17-2012, 06:01 AM
View system for CodeIgniter {beta} - by El Forum - 08-24-2012, 02:00 PM
View system for CodeIgniter {beta} - by El Forum - 08-24-2012, 04:11 PM
View system for CodeIgniter {beta} - by El Forum - 08-26-2012, 10:08 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB