Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
A question for the pros, to help guide my way....

[eluser]srpurdy[/eluser]
My Eye's suck I couldn't even notice they were curly quotes from the original post haha. Tongue They are more noticeable in code format though as they have like an italic on them.

But Yeah this is why color coding is so helpful. Smile

I just stick to 1 editor. Because there is no reason to switch. I do everything in notepad++ basically it supports all relevant coding languages including css. (You should check it out) I know its hard to break habits. I used just regular notepad for a couple years, But I really can't see myself going back. If I need like visual references. I use Firebug, and edit the css directly on the live website, then make my changes to the actual css file once I'm happy with the result. Firebug is useful for other things as well though as well. Smile

I guess the question you need to ask yourself about why you use the programs you do. Is wither they really make your work easier or not. I know it's easy to get into a certain process and feel like you've mastered that process, but that doesn't mean that the process your using is the easiest process. I guess what I'm saying is there is always ways to improve and adapting and trying different methods is part of being a coder I guess. Smile

Anyway cool that it's sorted. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
A question for the pros, to help guide my way.... - by El Forum - 08-18-2012, 09:01 AM
A question for the pros, to help guide my way.... - by El Forum - 08-18-2012, 09:09 AM
A question for the pros, to help guide my way.... - by El Forum - 08-18-2012, 10:14 AM
A question for the pros, to help guide my way.... - by El Forum - 08-18-2012, 10:31 AM
A question for the pros, to help guide my way.... - by El Forum - 08-18-2012, 10:32 AM
A question for the pros, to help guide my way.... - by El Forum - 08-18-2012, 10:34 AM
A question for the pros, to help guide my way.... - by El Forum - 08-18-2012, 10:39 AM
A question for the pros, to help guide my way.... - by El Forum - 08-18-2012, 11:56 AM
A question for the pros, to help guide my way.... - by El Forum - 08-19-2012, 06:55 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB