Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Mobile Phone Data Recovery

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Okay, I admit how careless I was. I have deleted my files on my Nokia Lumia 900 phone memory card and have included some i did not want deleting, especially the photos on my graduation ceremony.I'm desperately need them ...so any idea what i can do?

I wonder if take the mobile to a data recovery service, will they be able to recover my photos that were in the memory card from my mobile? My friend Caroline also came across such issue before, and she asked the [url="http://www.asoftech.com/articles/mobile-phone-data-recovery.html"]mobile phone data recovery[/url] service for help, unfortunately,her mobile memory card was ruined by a apprentice. I don't want such things happened to me. Besides,since they were taken with the mobile, maybe they stayed saved in the mobile memory or something, that's not I want.

Although I could try contacting my phone operator, they will generally only do this at the request of an official and there is a hefty charge. I can't afford such high cost.

When I had no idea what to do, my sister suggested me try recovery software. Personally I do not believe in free software as it will end up messing my computer with virus and spywares. So what I look for is cheap and good software. I need help! Need the substantial and safe mobile phone data recovery software! I put my trouble on Yahoo!, three kind hearted men recommended me Asoftech Data Recovery. From its' official website,I think it worth to try, then I downloaded it. First, I took out my Motorola Atrix phone memory card, and put it into card reader,connect it with my computer.Open Asoftech Data Recovery program after installing.To get back mobile phone data, I selected "Deleted Recovery", then scan my memory card, all the files deleted were listed on the task window, just selected the files I need and click OK, all my files get back!Wonderful! Thanks to this professional data recovery software for mobile phone, I can hold my graduation ceremony pictures.

Here I share my experience of data recovery from mobile phone, hope it can help friends who come across data recovery issue as me. The more important, that I awake to do things meticulous is very necessary.Not everything can be rescued like the phone data recovery

Messages In This Thread
Mobile Phone Data Recovery - by El Forum - 10-05-2012, 12:48 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB