• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Way on making Sites

[eluser]boltsabre[/eluser]
Quote:Pretty complex for me to decide what SDLC should i use
Waterfall is fine for the start, any SDLC is nothing more than a guideline/framework. I've even managed a project where I instigated a combination of RAD and JAD because it suited that situation, but realistically, waterfall would have also done the trick in the long run.
I'd use a SDLC, even for small projects, if not for any other reason that it gets you into the habit of doing all the important things (ie, Testing and Refinement!).

Quote:I think your right code first before design would do better
I never said that, I said design FIRST, code SECOND!!! Otherwise you are just asking for trouble!!!

Quote:I am currently working as On the Job Training in a company. I am just the only one who is working to develop sites for them. I have nothing to lean on to ask questions what I don’t know yet
That's not "On the Job Training", that's "let's pay this person next to nothing and hope that we get a website out of it!!!" If you really want to get into web design I'd suggest either doing some kind of formal training, or find a new job/internship/traineeship where you have the support of experienced staff around you!

Anyway, good luck with it all.

Messages In This Thread
Best Way on making Sites - by El Forum - 10-16-2012, 06:33 PM
Best Way on making Sites - by El Forum - 10-16-2012, 07:09 PM
Best Way on making Sites - by El Forum - 10-16-2012, 08:20 PM
Best Way on making Sites - by El Forum - 10-17-2012, 05:54 AM
Best Way on making Sites - by El Forum - 10-17-2012, 05:20 PM
Best Way on making Sites - by El Forum - 10-18-2012, 01:29 AM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew