Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CI's Email.php is being exploited to push out spam...

[eluser]lc317[/eluser]
I'm new to CodeIgniter, and am now managing a page that uses it. The website has a simple contact form that has been exploited by spammers in the last 72 hours. Looking the spam's headers, they are pushing spam through CodeIgniter's "Email.php" file....I've since removed the file (we are getting hammered with complaints), but of course now am in need of an alternative, as the page needs to have the contact functionality. So, as a newbie, I am looking for some guidance here, so I can get our contact form back up and take proper measures to minimize future risks. Thanks for any help!

Messages In This Thread
CI's Email.php is being exploited to push out spam... - by El Forum - 11-30-2012, 02:36 PM
CI's Email.php is being exploited to push out spam... - by El Forum - 11-30-2012, 06:09 PM
CI's Email.php is being exploited to push out spam... - by El Forum - 12-04-2012, 09:50 AM
CI's Email.php is being exploited to push out spam... - by El Forum - 12-04-2012, 01:10 PM
CI's Email.php is being exploited to push out spam... - by El Forum - 12-05-2012, 08:33 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB