Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Is Codeigniter good for my website?

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2015, 03:36 PM by 20GT.)

A question/answer type of website built on a platform capable of the following:

1)[font=Times New Roman]     [/font]A answer home page similar to
        a)[font=Times New Roman]     [/font]https://answers.yahoo.com/
        b)[font=Times New Roman]    [/font]https://acrobatusers.com/

2)[font=Times New Roman]     [/font]Able to pull selected information from the forum/pic db as home page content

3)[font=Times New Roman]     [/font]CCS

4)[font=Times New Roman]     [/font]An advanced "Ask" page that includes an easy way to insert selected pictures from database.

5)[font=Times New Roman]     [/font]A forum: way to communicate openly like a regular forum.

6)[font=Times New Roman]     [/font]A picture database:
        a)[font=Times New Roman]     [/font]Members can select pictures ahead of time to import when explaining their projects.
        b)[font=Times New Roman]    [/font]A link from each of certain type (finished projects) of pictures to a page to a prescription on how to do that project.

7)[font=Times New Roman]     [/font]Able to easily pull select pictures from the picture database and insert into question.

8)[font=Times New Roman]     [/font]PDF Prescription page: easily formed details on how complete projects filled out by professionals.

9)[font=Times New Roman]     [/font]Members of different levels and rights with advanced profile pages capable of showing select pics
        a)[font=Times New Roman]     [/font]Normal
        b)[font=Times New Roman]    [/font]Moderators
        c)[font=Times New Roman]     [/font]professionals (project experts)
                    i)[font=Times New Roman]     [/font]A expert list, similar to the phonebook, with likes to profile page
        d)[font=Times New Roman]    [/font]Admin

10)[font=Times New Roman]  [/font]An ads sysetem

(Person A) signs up and asks a question. They pick a few pictures from the database to help explain what project he wants.

A professional browses the questions, picks (Person A)'s question and discusses it with him. When things are concluded the professional submits (Person A) a prescription PDF download to take to a professional in his area.

[Image: 2q15bah.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Is Codeigniter good for my website? - by 20GT - 07-10-2015, 06:10 PM
RE: Is Codeigniter good for my website? - by 20GT - 07-11-2015, 05:34 PM
RE: Is Codeigniter good for my website? - by 20GT - 07-11-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Is Codeigniter good for my website? - by 20GT - 07-12-2015, 05:35 PM
RE: Is Codeigniter good for my website? - by 20GT - 07-13-2015, 02:45 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB