Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
E-commerce accept terms and conditions, any clue?

(07-31-2015, 07:55 AM)Mel9pr Wrote:
(07-31-2015, 06:57 AM)gabrielpasv Wrote:
(07-30-2015, 07:15 AM)skunkbad Wrote: Technically, if you do this using javascript, then somebody that has disabled javascript may be able to bypass your modal. That's something to think about as you design this functionality, Why not just create a simple form using CodeIgniter? All you would need is one element, and when the user submits they are redirected to the destination only if the element == "yes". If you can't do that I can't imagine you having any kind of appliction that does anything.

Using the modal method you will just have to search around for some basic modal examples. I don't think your going to find one that exactly meets your needs because such a thing is very specific, and would be considered simple. You should try to put something together, and when you run into problems let us know so we can help you.

Thanks for the answer.

Yes I might not use javascript modal window. 

Do you have any tutorial or any github code example of how to do that ?  How do I store that the user accepted the contract ? For the future I can say that the user has accepted it?

Thanks so much for your help

This may give you the basic idea http://fellowtuts.com/codeigniter/form-v...deigniter/

Then code your script to register that on your customer order or database.

Thanks I will check.

Messages In This Thread
RE: E-commerce accept terms and conditions, any clue? - by gabrielpasv - 08-01-2015, 01:19 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB