Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
session in 3.0.3 not saving userdata

(11-29-2015, 04:18 PM)zuboje Wrote: Or have you ever thought that you can try reproducing this or that this could be a CI bug?

Reproduce? Did you even read what I wrote?

(11-29-2015, 04:18 PM)zuboje Wrote: Instead of attacking me, please be nice this forum is place for people to discuss.

I pointed out that you gave a totally false explanation of how CI works. If you treat that as an attack, then you're incapable of participating in a discussion.

(11-29-2015, 04:18 PM)zuboje Wrote: I've asked question, found out the problem and posted resolution.

You found a resolution (and probably by accident, I would say), and there's nothing wrong with that.
But you present it as the solution; and you didn't find the problem. You just guessed what the problem is and your guess was wrong. Yet, you present it as a fact, which it is not. As I said, it doesn't even make sense, which is one of the reasons why I can say with 100% certainty that you made it up.

(11-29-2015, 04:18 PM)zuboje Wrote: If you don't have resolution please do not comment.

I already gave you a resolution - read the last paragraph of my previous post - but that's not why we're having this argument.

(11-29-2015, 04:18 PM)zuboje Wrote: Or if you are 100% sure I am wrong please post references to docs that are saying opposite of what I wrote.

I'm giving this one back at you: the documentation says absolutely nothing to prove your point.

And I know that because I wrote it. I also wrote the session library.
I didn't just jump in to say that you're wrong for no reason at all ... I did it because I know, more than 100%, that what you wrote is wrong.

Messages In This Thread
session in 3.0.3 not saving userdata - by zuboje - 11-27-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: session in 3.0.3 not saving userdata - by Narf - 11-30-2015, 01:26 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB