Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
After Updating from CI 2.s to CI 3.x strange caching/session issues?
Bug 
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2016, 06:42 AM by daveaton.)

I have a site that has been running on CodeIgniter for the last 2 years and I wanted to upgrade it to use the latest version of CodeIgniter 3.06.

I upgraded my site like the following.

/mysite/memberpages   <- is the old site running CodeIgniter 2.X

/mysite/member <- is running the new version of CodeIgniter 3.06

This way I could test the new version without any members knowing what I am doing.

Here is how I upgraded.  I downloaded the latest version and uploaded it to the "member" directory

I copied all the views, Libraries, Models, and Controllers from the old install and modified the files including the new config files, to connect to the database and routeing using my IDE,  I am testing it now and it appears that everything is working  but I have found some issues that may be due to the upgrade or a bug or something not configured correctly.

After upgrading I have found an issue.

Is this Caching the Pages Or Sessions?  http://screencast.com/t/Z4QWrCRdDm

I don't see where to keep the site from caching everything.  It's so bad my ajax queries are not updating.  It seems that all pages are caching automatically and I have to delete the cache files before they update.

Has anyone else had this issue before ?

Messages In This Thread
After Updating from CI 2.s to CI 3.x strange caching/session issues? - by daveaton - 04-20-2016, 04:09 PM
RE: How to stop the Cache ? - by daveaton - 04-23-2016, 06:40 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB