Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
I need help using the thirdy_party folder with Ion Auth!

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2016, 07:56 AM by encode_decode. Edit Reason: I wanted to be more specific about the problem I had described. )

I am a new user of this forum so I hope this post goes through!

I am having problems using Ion Auth from the third_party folder.

Does anyone have any tips?

I get the following error:

An Error Was Encountered
Unable to load the requested class: Ion_auth

I am using the following line of code:

$this->load->add_package_path(APPPATH.'third_party/ion_auth/')->library('ion_auth');

I am not too sure if this is right.

Any help would be appreciated.

Smile

To be more specific I am following along with a tutorial online that works! I just want to modify it so I can run Ion Auth from the third_party folder as I think I would be able to manage my application better this way.

PHP Code:
parent::__construct();

// This is how it is currently working!
$this->load->library('ion_auth');

// This would be something like how I would want it to work!
// $this->load->add_package_path(APPPATH.'third_party/ion_auth/')->library('ion_auth'); 

I know I have not provided a lot of information here - so if anyone thinks they can help me with this problem I can post a more information as needed! I was thinking too that there may even be a better way to do this that I am not thinking of.

I hope it is ok to provide this link to the online tutorial that I am following along with!

Thank you in advance for any help!
[url=http://avenir.ro/authentication-system-with-ion-auth-and-ci3/lets-install-ion-auth-library/][/url]

Messages In This Thread
I need help using the thirdy_party folder with Ion Auth! - by encode_decode - 10-20-2016, 02:32 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB