Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Integrating MVC framework to CMS (CodeIgniter)

Thanks for the advice, Sir. However, in response to your forth advice, it is not something that I need to get done in one shot then never go back again. The project I am working with is already existing. But the previous System administrator left without hard documentation and proper endorsement of this website. So when I checked it on Cpanel, it was created mainly on Codeigniter MVC framework. 

Now, the client wants the authorized users to be able to log in to the website to be able to post articles, videos, images and stuff without getting into code. Because, they had no programming background. That's why CMS was being proposed. They're just ordinary office workers. Since the previous system administrator, left without notice, this problem befall on me who was just newly recruited. And I had no idea how to turn it into CMS based on its framework.

We would need to have this done as soon as possible, because the management is on the rush to use it. What am searching for is a kind of software that can facilitate my website into making it into CMS in just a matter of clicks. Is there any such thing as that?

If I were to create CMS from scratch, it would take a couple of months to get it done, which is not advisable. Coz, just like what I've said, the management is in a rush.

An angel descended from above. Angel

Messages In This Thread
RE: Integrating MVC framework to CMS (CodeIgniter) - by angelDes - 11-15-2016, 07:25 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB