Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Poll: CodeIgniter 4 for Enterprise Application
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
64.29%
9 64.29%
No
35.71%
5 35.71%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Codeigniter 4 for Enterprise Application

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2016, 08:46 AM by ciadmin.)

(11-25-2016, 05:42 AM)[email protected] Wrote: I have seen most of  the developers are not prefer the codeigniter for the enterprise application. I have created an enterprise application with codeigniter 3. Most of them prefer zend,laravel or symfony for the enterprise app.
Is codeigniter 4 supports the enterprise application or developing with that in the mind. I love codeigniter because of its simplicity and easy to use. I aslo worked with symfony. But I prefer codeignter if the projects depends on the time and the money. Symfony is also cool but not easy as codeigniter. 

For codeigniter developers Heart , if you like codeigniter for enterprise application,Please let us know what are the modules we needed, what are the third parties we needed for the enterprise app.

Actually, I would very much like CodeIgniter 4 to come with the hmvc module, to work with modularization, I believe that alone would already help codeigniter be better diffused in the corporate market.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Codeigniter 4 for Enterprise Application - by umarley.faria - 11-25-2016, 07:19 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB