Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Updating CodeIgniter 1.7.3 to CodeIgniter 3.1.7

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2018, 02:16 PM by Josh1985.)

I am not resentful. I am ending any further comments after this. You are the one being resentful and abrasive. I came here looking for help and instead you chose to make this out to be a personal attack on you which is not the case. If you look at how the ciadmin responded to my initial question, he used decorum and tact something you clearly lack. This has not only been unwelcome news about my current issues but one of the WORST forum experiences I have ever had in ANY forum. Mods should have far more tact and professionalism than you have shown me. My questions were posed with the kindest intentions. Somehow you make this about you like you wrote EVERY version of CI which is not true. You clearly do not have the same goal in mind that EllisLab did. You are more concerned about having the last word or words in all caps then offering any professional advice. I may very well close my account and use a different framework going forward in light how you have treated me. Thanks so much for that...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Updating CodeIgniter 1.7.3 to CodeIgniter 3.1.7 - by Josh1985 - 01-29-2018, 02:12 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB