Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Simple Form Post Not Working

(04-18-2018, 01:38 AM)Avenirer Wrote: Isn't it "public function __construct()" (with two underscores)?

Also, why use "session_start()" (native php function), and then use "$this->session->userdata" (CodeIgniter specific method)? Why not load the session library and then remain using the library all the way around?

...Also, related to the "$this->web_app_model->getLoginData($u, $p);" error. Did you load the model before using it?

I was following a tutorial from YouTube for getting mu authentication working. Both the single underscore and the session_start() method came from that tutorial and of course in the tutorial they do not encounter the issue I am having.

I am loading the web_app_model in in the config/autoload.php file.

Any similar occurrences of my issue I've found on google refer to issues with .htaccess and mod_rewrite but I have all of that setup and working as recommended. 

What seems interesting to me still is that post data is available via $_POST but not vie the Codeigniter method.

I am using the latest 3.1.8 build running on XAMPP 5.6.35

Is there some other Global step anyone can identify that could be causing this to fail?

Messages In This Thread
Simple Form Post Not Working - by timmyk679 - 04-17-2018, 11:55 PM
RE: Simple Form Post Not Working - by Avenirer - 04-18-2018, 01:38 AM
RE: Simple Form Post Not Working - by timmyk679 - 04-18-2018, 08:35 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB