Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
I'm stuck. Anyone know a good example of a trade and retail website

(08-23-2018, 09:05 AM)jreklund Wrote: That one are made with ASP.net. Elgiganten are using an Apache 2 server, so they got a caching server or it's made with PHP. Dustin dosen't say what platform they are using. But their infrastructure are mainly Microsoft, so ASP.net are a safe bet.

I haven't worked for any e-shop customers. So don't know if they are based on CI or not. That's not something you disclose.

Just had a quick look at the site and here are some thoughts:
* immediately wanted to know my location.
* slideshow are too jumpy. Needs to fade between images if you are going to keep it.
* blog? Why do you need that?
* images are to big one your startpage. Looks good if you search for something.
* "What Roynac's Clients Say?" Have a link to e.g. trustpilot instead.
* can't press ESC to close an enlarged image

Thank you so much for your support.

We are working on improving the homepage as suggested.

* immediately wanted to know my location. This one is used for localisating someone for offer products near by his place, do you think it create confusion? do you know if there is any other alternative for offering such option? which will not interfere the customer experience ?
* slideshow are too jumpy. Needs to fade between images if you are going to keep it. yes I fully agree with that.
* blog? Why do you need that? we are planning to use the blog for SEO purpose and publish article on specific products.
* images are to big one your startpage. Looks good if you search for something. yes that is totally true, we definitely need to reduce the image size ...
* "What Roynac's Clients Say?" Have a link to e.g. trustpilot instead. do you know how to incorporate trust pilot with CI?
* can't press ESC to close an enlarged image thanks we will look about this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm stuck. Anyone know a good example of a trade and retail website - by Gorentall - 08-24-2018, 02:33 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB