Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
I'm stuck. Anyone know a good example of a trade and retail website

(08-24-2018, 09:11 AM)jreklund Wrote: Location: It's like all those EU cookies laws we got now. That I personally don't care about. But this one I do. There are a reason that that your browser gives you an option. Make it so that it only asks if you press a button, like in the top left corner, where you can set an location.
Blog: You need to update it at a minimum 4 times a month. Or it's not necessary and dead.
Trustpilot: They got widgets: http://apps.trustpilot.com/

you are totally right, we have moved it at the bottom right corner, and we will make it like you said.
even our team we were thinking that having it poping up it is really weird. www.roynac.com 

Regarding the blog, you are right also. We have to update it at least on weekly basis. it needs ressources for sure.

Do you know how to install trust pilot into a CI website? I will dig into their documentation too.

thank you so much for your advise, we like to received feedbacks from other, it always help us to improve ourselves.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm stuck. Anyone know a good example of a trade and retail website - by Gorentall - 08-24-2018, 10:28 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB