Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
"Remember Me" for regular CodeIgniter 4 sessions

Hello colleagues!

I am developing a simple free system of control of the site on CodeIgniter 4. I successfully implemented the basic functionality for control of the site, but i faced a problem that is difficult to solve myself. In all the systems that I saw, there is an option "remember me" in the form of authorization in the admin area. I looked at the framework documentation, and a bit of the source code of the session library, but I didn’t have any idea how to make the framework set up a cookie without a lifetime that only works until the browser is closed. Pay attention that the question is exactly how to do this dynamically, for a particular login, not the whole system.

I would appreciate the advice on how to do this without interfering with the source code of the framework.

If you want to help, or just watch the new system, then here is the link to the source code and installation instruction: https://github.com/basic-app/basic-app

Basic App, an open source simple CMS based on CodeIgniter 4

Messages In This Thread
"Remember Me" for regular CodeIgniter 4 sessions - by Basic App - 02-25-2019, 05:36 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB