Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
A Package and Dependency Manager for Code Igniter.

Thank you so much for your Feedback.

The ''packages'' functionality built into Code Igniter 3 inspired this. However, it doesn't really wrap around it. when you attempt to load a package class, it just modifies the directory to load from depending on the specified package.

To answer your questions.

- Yes, the website is under construction and i keep working on it as much as i can (Fix Errors i discover as soon as possible).

- It wasn't but I've imported it to GitHub at https://github.com/splintci/terminal-tool.git Ill be working on the README soonest.

- Yes it is.

- Can you please provide the URL where you found the link? (Normally, a non logged in user cannot import packages or see the link). It must be a mistake on my part.

- It's different from sparks in how it extends the loader class. It doesn't use the add_package_path() function to add packages, it directly loads a requested file through it's custom function. There is also a plan for the Terminal tool to have a GUI. The loader also has a way for you to use a custom syntax in loading package.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Package and Dependency Manager for Code Igniter. - by francis94c - 04-26-2019, 12:08 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB