Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Pure security CodeIgniter 4 auth system sample script.

(11-01-2019, 06:25 AM)MGatner Wrote: Most of my client projects implementing it are not open sourced but if you want an example of it integrated check out this repo (abandoned, but only a couple weeks ago):

https://github.com/tattersoftware/sefer

I'm pretty new to frameworks but have been asked to find a login / auth system for a CI  project I'm helping with. I have been through the CI tutorial on the official site but maybe need to re-visit it. 

I've followed the GitHub README to install & configure Myth:Auth but really don't understand how to use it. I'm not sure if it would be useful (or very easy!)  for me to download & try & get your example working on my machine or if your intention was for people to just look at your code on GitHib?

I've looked at various other Getting Started  forum posts including this one but afraid the answer isn't detailed enough for me. What are login & register & how are they called? Anyway, I'll reply to that post directly.

Grateful for any more help / advice / examples you can provide - thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure security CodeIgniter 4 auth system sample script. - by jim1001 - 08-07-2020, 08:02 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB