Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Development vs Production

Just wanted an update on where CodeIgniter 4 is at in relation to Production when it comes to current current syntax and documentation, etc.  I have been burying my head into 4 trying to make sense of some areas such as the database and it seems to be lacking in both documentation and functionality.  I seem to be hitting many road blocks in errors in trying to get this to work? 

I know we are still in development and don't want this to be rushed.  But building a new app in CI3 does not make sense at this point if 4 is the new version to come out.  I would like to continue on with 4 and get ahead of the game and not have to do a complete change of framework if at all possible.  But when it comes to trying to find solutions or examples google has very little and you-tube has much in other languages? 

Anyone know of some places online where someone shows a solid example of lets say Forge or just some good database examples in general? 

I love the changes so far.   Thanks to everyone involved to help the CI team and James make this a reality.  If there is anything I can do to help let me know.  Have a good Saturday everyone!

Chris

Messages In This Thread
Development vs Production - by birdsaloon - 11-23-2019, 05:51 AM
RE: Development vs Production - by php_rocs - 11-23-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Development vs Production - by kilishan - 11-23-2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Development vs Production - by birdsaloon - 11-24-2019, 04:51 AM
RE: Development vs Production - by MGatner - 11-24-2019, 06:45 AM
RE: Development vs Production - by birdsaloon - 11-24-2019, 07:12 AM
RE: Development vs Production - by dave friend - 11-24-2019, 06:21 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB