Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Where are the migration commands?

(This post was last modified: 02-27-2020, 11:19 PM by marqone.)

I did some more digging around. I installed the appstarter project in a clean directory and tried the spark command just to make sure it was not an issue with my install that I have been using since before the RC's. I ended up getting the Kint error... which is weird because the fix for that appeared to be copying the Kint.php file from the system/config directory into the app/config directory, but when I checked out app/config the file was there

Code:
$ ./spark
An uncaught Exception was encountered

Type:        Error
Filename:    /home/greg/test/vendor/codeigniter4/framework/system/ThirdParty/Kint/init.php
Line Number: 46

So with that not working I tried out the regular codeigniter4/framework package. This had a better result, but still think something is slightly off as I recall when you ran the spark command previously it would run the list command when no parameters were passed; this did not, but the list command does work. 

Code:
$ ./spark

CodeIgniter CLI Tool - Version 4.0.2 - Server-Time: 2020-02-27 23:54:58pm

Description:
  Displays basic usage information.

Usage:
  help command_name

Arguments:
  command_name      The command name [default: "help"]

(02-27-2020, 10:50 PM)dave friend Wrote: Try

> php spark list

Tried that too. 
Code:
$ php spark list

CodeIgniter CLI Tool - Version 4.0.2 - Server-Time: 2020-02-28 00:08:01am

Command "list" not found.

More updates -- because I have to test migrations for a project... sorry if this is too many messages.

So I rolled back to RC4 and found out that spark did not work there either, so I rolled back to RC3 and spark started to work again...

Messages In This Thread
Where are the migration commands? - by falko - 02-27-2020, 02:18 PM
RE: Where are the migration commands? - by falko - 02-27-2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Where are the migration commands? - by marqone - 02-27-2020, 11:07 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB