Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Multiple instances of CI4 and removal of public/index.php/ from url

I am working on a project that will solve multiple problems but a user may potentially use more than one of these solutions.

So I have an instance of CI4 handling users (logins, passwords etc) with its own database.

I have another instance of CI4 implementing a solution to the first problem with its own database.

I will soon be using another instance CI4 to solve another problem that I have already identified.

But no user should use any of these solutions without going through the CI4 instance that authenticates users among other things basic

When I was using CI3, there was no problem. The trouble is that CI4 has introduced the 'public' directory which is now my headache.

Whenever an instance X of CI4 is the one active I now have my URL as http://localhost/InstanceXofCI4/public/view. The 'index.php' is out of the way but I am stuck with 'public' directory.

Is it possible to hide the 'public' directory without changing the default directory structure?

Messages In This Thread
Multiple instances of CI4 and removal of public/index.php/ from url - by owino - 03-17-2020, 05:21 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB