Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How to run codeigniter4 in shared hosting ?

(03-25-2020, 12:15 PM)captain-sensible Wrote: If i have done anything to mislead @shahadathossain or if i have not understood his issue i have no problem in being told in what way. Where i am coming from is from a point of using shared hosting and successfully having codeigniter 4.0.0-rc3 work on live hosting with https.

In this case, your post had the most correct answer. But you will need to take OP knowledge and question into account. In this particular case it where how to deal with the contents of /public/ on shared hosting. And depending on control panel, you can't do everything the same way. So that's something that needs to be established first, or give them all options. In this case your suggestion on redirecting document root don't work (in Cpanel) and other steps are needed.

Your answer also somewhat scope creeped a little as you provided Lets Encrypt into the mix, as that are a different subject. Setting a baseURL are good, but for getting the first welcome message, it's not needed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to run codeigniter4 in shared hosting ? - by bitshifter - 03-24-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: How to run codeigniter4 in shared hosting ? - by jreklund - 03-25-2020, 02:23 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB