Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Any tutorial site like laracast

There are a number of basic tutorials on Patreon for free. The ones I'm posting to YouTube are also free. I just haven't had a lot of time lately to make videos although it's on my list of things to do Smile

There are a number of CI4 videos on YouTube created by people other than me, also.

Remember, CI4 is only a few months old. And Laracasts exists because Jeffrey Way (a framework fan at the time) started making videos, then realized he might be able to make a living off it. He's very good at explaining. Personally, I'd love to have a fan jump up and do the same thing for CodeIgniter. At one point I wanted to be that person but had to ground myself to the reality that I don't have enough time in the day to manage the project, code on the framework, and run a tutorial site, especially when combined with the fact that I have a full-time job, a family, am building a mother-in-law suite on the house, and occasionally like to do things where I'm not staring at a screen coding lol.

tl;dr - YouTube is your friend, and I'm waiting for someone to create a CI-Casts site myself Smile

Messages In This Thread
Any tutorial site like laracast - by ZoeF - 06-07-2020, 12:05 PM
RE: Any tutorial site like laracast - by bivanbi - 06-07-2020, 12:44 PM
RE: Any tutorial site like laracast - by php_rocs - 06-07-2020, 09:35 PM
RE: Any tutorial site like laracast - by ZoeF - 06-19-2020, 03:31 AM
RE: Any tutorial site like laracast - by jreklund - 06-08-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Any tutorial site like laracast - by MGatner - 06-08-2020, 05:33 PM
RE: Any tutorial site like laracast - by korgoth - 06-09-2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Any tutorial site like laracast - by kilishan - 06-19-2020, 10:45 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB