Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Report page with multiple Parts/Sections

Hi guys ,

I'm lost at this so I want an opinion if it's doable  :

I was asked to see if I can create an online version of a report we now do in excel. The report is quite big
around 50 pages  more or less . It has 10 Main Parts , each part may have up to 20  Sub Parts and
each subpart  contains questions the user fills in by selecting check boxes , one is yes no
and one is 3 different choices (H. M L as High,Medium, Low) and two additional check-boxes.
I'm thinking that the best was to have a single page with all the Main Parts in place and have
a (button ?) to open each additional Sub Part and it's relevant questions with a save/add function.
The thing is I haven't seen any real life example on how (or if it is possible) to do such a workflow
with codeigniter. I have seen similar work with two tables with Datatables plugin  and ajax with php
for example but nothing that uses plain codigniter framework, most examples use a simple view for data.
So the question is this  something  beyond the capabilities of codeigniter and I should turn into
something else to accomplish it or this is something I could do with the framework as is?

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Report page with multiple Parts/Sections - by stepgr - 10-24-2020, 03:47 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB