Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Problem fixed and friendly reminder
Thumbs Up 
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2021, 02:45 PM by includebeer.)

Hello fellow developers!

I'm glad to announce that the Report and Rate buttons have been fixed! They have been broken for a very long time, but thanks to MGatner they are working again now! 

So I'm asking you to report any post you see that contains link to unrelated websites. The moderators can't see everything. I also saw some spammer trying to beat the system by editing old posts and insert links in them. Sometime in the quoted text, so it's not always obvious. So if you see somebody post a link not related to CodeIgniter, PHP or whatever the subject of the thread is, please report them! This is not the place to shop for sunglasses or Bitcoin!

You can now use the rate button to show appreciation when a user help you find a solution to your problem.

And finally, a friendly reminder when asking a question:
  • Before asking a question, search this forum and search on Google.
  • Don't just say "It's not working". Post the error message. If there's nothing on the screen, look in the log files.
  • Tell us what version of CodeIgniter and PHP you are using.
  • If you find the solution by yourself, don't just say "Nevermind, I found it". Please post your solution to help others with the same problem.
  • If you post some code, use the proper tags to format your message (use the php or code buttons)
Thank you, stay safe and happy coding!  Cool
CodeIgniter 4 tutorials (EN/FR) - https://includebeer.com
/*** NO support in private message - Use the forum! ***/

Messages In This Thread
Problem fixed and friendly reminder - by includebeer - 05-06-2021, 02:42 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB