Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Calling a raw php file that is not a method nor controller?

(This post was last modified: 05-15-2021, 09:57 PM by John mark bartholomon.)

Summarry:
I am submitting a form to a php file tat is not a method or controller(it is a raw php file)

Problem:
When I submit the form it says that  "Controller or its method is not found: \App\Controllers\Export::policyfile_txt.php" 
but the case is i do not want it to be read or identified as an controller a method just a RAW php file

My file structure:

ROOT-public - export - policyfile_txt.php (url will be "public/export/policyfile_txt.php")
                                   -policyfile_pdf.php (url will be "public/export/policyfile_pdf.php")

the view that submits to the txt or pdf file
                                <button style="background-color:white;border:none" class="m-1"type="submit" formaction="../public/export/policyfile_pdf.php" formtarget="_blank"><i class="far fa-file-pdf"></i><span style="margin-left:7px;">Export As <b>Pdf</b></span></button>
                                <button style="background-color:white;border:none" class="m-1"type="submit" formaction="../public/export/policyfile_txt.php" formtarget="_self"><i class="far fa-file-alt"></i><span style="margin-left:7px;">Export As <b>Txt</b></span></button>

Is there a way to do this , feel free to give suggestions,recommendations,and any sort of help

Messages In This Thread
Calling a raw php file that is not a method nor controller? - by John mark bartholomon - 05-15-2021, 08:56 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB