Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Ajax response time higher than with CI3

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2021, 08:36 PM by Yoko. Edit Reason: added info )

(08-13-2021, 06:02 PM)wdeda Wrote: Honestly, millisecond difference?! I'm baffled by your vision, it's a perception far beyond subtle.
I believe that software development, any software, requires goals and priorities defined at its limit, and with that version x may have changed here or there for a better overall gain, for example, in all aspects, but a difference of milliseconds for humans ...
Sorry, but that's what I think.

My web app imitates to be a "live" app and yes - i see the difference. Mostly on more complicated db queries, when response times are much higher. In my web app there are a lot of ajax calls with long pooling or typeahead requests when answer is returning directly to the user and its visible difference. Are you telling me that i should accept it without any answers? Well im not that kind of human. CI4 is the newer framework than CI3 so i asked if its supposed to be like that. I thought that it might be even faster and im surprised that its dont. If you accept everything without any answers then its your choice - sorry, but i dont. If there wont by any solution then i will go on, so be it... but before that i will do everything as i can to check every possible solution.

Messages In This Thread
Ajax response time higher than with CI3 - by Yoko - 08-10-2021, 11:37 AM
RE: Ajax response time higher than with CI3 - by Yoko - 08-13-2021, 08:32 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB