Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
membership website codeigniter

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2022, 10:50 PM by RajeshEzrado.)

i am newbie here in codeigniter. i was asked to build a-dooid-like-site or a-aboutme-like-site for my local college so they can make their own identity card. i plan building this website using codeigniter since i heard codeigniter is the most easy to understand and i dont have more than 2 weeks to complete the task.

my questions is :

if the dooid build up with codeigniter, how could i make a function that allows people choosing their direct url. i mean, if i have a class "User" and there is a "show" method that need "username" as a parameter. the URL should seems like this one:

www.Mysite.com/User/show/<username>
how could they make a their own url like this one:

www.Mysite.com/<username>
i plan to restrict some "method" guest and it will be enabled when user login into site. i mean if i have a class "user" there is a "edit_profiles" method. guest can see the "show" method but logged in users will be able to "edit_profiles" after login. on the same class.

can you tell me how the codeigniter session library class concept? i confused with native session php. is there anybody that can show me some links contains session class omegle developerbook chatrandom tutorial that stores session into databases?

Messages In This Thread
membership website codeigniter - by RajeshEzrado - 09-15-2022, 10:04 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB