Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
can temporary tables be used in PHP?

(10-02-2022, 04:26 AM)richb201 Wrote: Thx Insite. I managed to get the temporary tables working. Here are some important points for others.

1. There is no way to see what temp tables exist.
2. Errors in sql on creation of temp tables don't display.
3. The lack of tools makes this trial and error.

As of now it is working fine.  I am having trouble with S3 under load. About 10% of the time the bucket is not found and I get a 500 server error.  Not sure how to fix this.

(10-02-2022, 04:26 AM)richb201 Wrote: Thx Insite. I managed to get the temporary tables working. Here are some important points for others.

1. There is no way to see what temp tables exist.
2. Errors in sql on creation of temp tables don't display.
3. The lack of tools makes this trial and error.

As of now it is working fine.  I am having trouble with S3 under load. About 10% of the time the bucket is not found and I get a 500 server error.  Not sure how to fix this.

I use koolreport and was not able to get kr to directly use images on s3. So when a user logs in I download their images to the server. Not the greatest solution.

My ci3 app can't find the bucket to bring down the images about 10% of the time and I get a 500 error. I'd like to catch that error and pop open a "try again in 5 minutes" message but I am not sure how to catch an error using the aws api.
proof that an old dog can learn new tricks

Messages In This Thread
RE: can temporary tables be used in PHP? - by richb201 - 10-02-2022, 09:29 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB