Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 4 Foundations Book

Hello everyone, i wonder when the book/ebook from Lonnie Ezell on Codeigniter 4 will be published,
it looks pretty interesting at glance because he also takes into exam several possible projects and build it with CI4.
You can find it in the link below, let me know what you think and if anybody knows when it'll be available..
Thanks alot!
https://leanpub.com/codeigniter4foundations

Hey Johnny -

All of my free time has been taken up with CI4 itself. Once that is released (soon!) I'll be able to take some time to focus on the book again. Thanks for your interest!

I too am looking forward to the book release! Seems very interesting and would certainly help my transition from CI3 to CI4 Smile

Lonnie can you provide any kind of an estimate (however loose that is)?

Would really love to get into this book myself too - any updated estimate on release please Lonnie?

Slow going I'm afraid. Life is a bit over-full at the moment. I about have all of the "free" content done, but haven't gotten into the meat of it yet.

(06-30-2020, 12:05 PM)kilishan Wrote: Slow going I'm afraid. Life is a bit over-full at the moment. I about have all of the "free" content done, but haven't gotten into the meat of it yet.

Hi Lonnie,

Any update on this book yet? really looking forward to it.

Regards.

Have been working on it pretty heavily the last week or so. Making good progress! It's at the top of my priority list at the moment, so shouldn't be too much longer.

I'll be sure to post here once it's ready!

(08-04-2020, 09:33 PM)kilishan Wrote: Have been working on it pretty heavily the last week or so. Making good progress! It's at the top of my priority list at the moment, so shouldn't be too much longer.

I'll be sure to post here once it's ready!

I got a notification from Leanpub that the book has been released. I purchased and downladed it - should i be worried that the Leanpub site says the book is only 57% complete?

Nope. That's the way LeanPub is made to operate. By purchasing before it's 100% you get a chance to get the content early, suggest other content, and help spur me along to finish lol.

As mentioned in the LeabPub email - All of the "basics" chapters are done, as are the first 3 projects. There are 6 more projects planned, and I'm working as fast as I can to finish them to up. Unfortunately work has had me on overtime for the last couple of months, so it's taken longer, but you'll get new downloads for each chapter as it's released.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB