Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Basic App - Free CMS on CodeIgniter 4

(05-22-2020, 09:33 PM)FlavioSuar Wrote: Hi!
As a newbie with CI4 and having a new project to start, I really appreciate your Basic App as a starting point!!
Thank you very much!
It would be great to have the AdminLTE as the Admin module... AdminLTE is very cool, is on v3.0.5 and using bootstrap 4.4.1
Thank you for your work. I'll give it a try very soon!!!

Thank. I hope the system will be useful to you. If there are problems, please write here or create tickets on the github.

I looked at AdminLTE 2, overall I liked it!

Basic App, an open source simple CMS based on CodeIgniter 4

AdminLTE v3 live preview is a little bit hidden... The preview link on adminlte.io points to v2. But if you go to its github page, there is a preview link pointing to v3...
Thank you for your work!!

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2020, 09:33 AM by jreklund.)

I have this error, could you give me a little hand please.

Code:
PS C:\xampp\htdocs\demoapp> php spark migrate -all
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to CodeIgniter\HTTP\URI::setScheme() must be of the type string, null given, called in C:\xampp\htdocs\demoapp\vendor\codeigniter4\framework\system\HTTP\IncomingRequest.php on line 616 and defined in C:\xampp\htdocs\demoapp\vendor\codeigniter4\framework\system\HTTP\URI.php:630
Stack trace:
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\demoapp\vendor\codeigniter4\framework\system\HTTP\IncomingRequest.php(616): CodeIgniter\HTTP\URI->setScheme(NULL)
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\demoapp\vendor\codeigniter4\framework\system\HTTP\IncomingRequest.php(184): CodeIgniter\HTTP\IncomingRequest->detectURI('REQUEST_URI', 'localhost/demoa...')
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\demoapp\vendor\codeigniter4\framework\system\Config\Services.php(607): CodeIgniter\HTTP\IncomingRequest->__construct(Object(Config\App), Object(CodeIgniter\HTTP\URI), '', Object(CodeIgniter\HTTP\UserAgent))
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\demoapp\vendor\codeigniter4\framework\system\Config\BaseService.php(123): CodeIgniter\Config\Services::request(Object(Config\App), false)
#4  in C:\xampp\htdocs\demoapp\vendor\codeigniter4\framework\system\HTTP\URI.php on line 630

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to CodeIgniter\HTTP\URI::setScheme() must be of the type string, null given, called in C:\xampp\htdocs\demoapp\vendor\codeigniter4\framework\system\HTTP\IncomingRequest.php on line 616 and defined in C:\xampp\htdocs\demoapp\vendor\codeigniter4\framework\system\HTTP\URI.php on line 630

TypeError: Argument 1 passed to CodeIgniter\HTTP\URI::setScheme() must be of the type string, null given, called in C:\xampp\htdocs\demoapp\vendor\codeigniter4\framework\system\HTTP\IncomingRequest.php on line 616 in C:\xampp\htdocs\demoapp\vendor\codeigniter4\framework\system\HTTP\URI.php on line 630

(This post was last modified: 05-28-2020, 12:11 AM by Basic App.)

(05-26-2020, 04:51 AM)FlavioSuar Wrote: AdminLTE v3 live preview is a little bit hidden... The preview link on adminlte.io points to v2. But if you go to its github page, there is a preview link pointing to v3...
Thank you for your work!!

Oh. I meant version three, not two, I was mistaken.
Thank!

(05-26-2020, 03:34 PM)michaeldabad Wrote: I have this error, could you give me a little hand please.

Code:
C:\xampp\htdocs\demoapp> php spark migrate -all

Please run this command on a clean installation of CodeIgniter 4.0.2, will there be such an error?
Is there an error on version 4.0.3?

PS: I updated the framework version from 4.0.2 to 4.0.3 in the Basic App. If the problem was this, then it should help.

Hello, I did the installation with composer, but it shows me the image error.

https://subefotos.com/ver/?06755726a1d2d...d7fe6o.png

What could I be doing wrong?
Thanks for your time!
Sad 

(06-22-2020, 03:59 PM)Martin_Salas Wrote: Hello, I did the installation with composer, but it shows me the image error.

https://subefotos.com/ver/?06755726a1d2d...d7fe6o.png

What could I be doing wrong?
Thanks for your time!

I did not have the php-intl package installed

Great Job!! Looks amazin', specially since the last update.

I followed almost all the pre-requisites installed via composer (very intricate btw). I noticed the repo for both cooladmin and cleanblog templates. Is there documentation regarding the installation for another template? Maybe not for the admin panel, but for the blog module (I believe the theme is loaded there?).

If i wanted to contribute in anyway, do you have any developer docs or something like this?

(07-21-2020, 02:02 PM)mariofix Wrote: Great Job!! Looks amazin', specially since the last update.

I followed almost all the pre-requisites installed via composer (very intricate btw). I noticed the repo for both cooladmin and cleanblog templates. Is there documentation regarding the installation for another template? Maybe not for the admin panel, but for the blog module (I believe the theme is loaded there?).

If i wanted to contribute in anyway, do you have any developer docs or something like this?

Many thanks!

Basic App uses the framework modules, you just connect the repository with the theme through Composer and after that you can select the theme in the admin panel.

(07-23-2020, 01:22 PM)Basic App Wrote: Many thanks!

Basic App uses the framework modules, you just connect the repository with the theme through Composer and after that you can select the theme in the admin panel.

Yeah, that's where I noticed I had to add one Smile So, no documentation for now? Are you planning in doing so?
And if I wanted to contribute? Bug? Features?

(07-27-2020, 08:57 AM)mariofix Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 01:22 PM)Basic App Wrote: Many thanks!

Yeah, that's where I noticed I had to add one Smile So, no documentation for now? Are you planning in doing so?
And if I wanted to contribute? Bug? Features?

I started doing documentation and dropped it because at that moment the system was actively developing and the documentation quickly became outdated. Now I want to gain experience in real use of the system, identify its weak points, and after eliminating them, do the documentation.

If you want to join the development of the system, you can do so. I think it's worth starting with making a real project on the Basic App, and in the process, bugs and features appear on their own.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB