Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter proper name spelling

(02-10-2015, 05:55 PM)twpmarketing Wrote: When I did a search on the CI 3.0 User Guide, using the phrase "code generator" it found multiple instances of the phrase "Code Igniter", with space between the words.  Back in the days of Ellislabs, this was common occurrence on the forums, but to find it in the latest official User Guide is still mildly funny.

Not be too anal about it,  Undecided but could someone run a word search on the User Guide source and fix this?  The name is the registered trademark and it is one word, not two.

I think you might be getting a false positive. When I searched for "code igniter", there were two hits, but both have been corrected some time ago, and do not appear when I visit the changelog directly. This is from searching the user guide locally as well as the online one.
When I went into the source code, I found a couple of references to changing "Code Igniter" to "CodeIgniter", but nothing like what you describe. Searching for "code generator" did indeed turn up more hits, but the name was fine when the pages in question were visited outside of search.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CodeIgniter proper name spelling - by ciadmin - 02-10-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: CodeIgniter proper name spelling - by Narf - 02-11-2015, 01:36 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB