Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Headers in mail() are not accepted by Yahoo and Hotmail

[eluser]Rubiz'[/eluser]
Hello all!

Well, I'm with a mail() problem, it seems the headers of my mail are not appropriated to Yahoo and Hotmail boxes... many times the email even is displayed in client mailbox. Other times, it goes to spam box, never inbox, but I dont get this problem when its Gmail box.

I posted this problem in other forums & communities, nobody got answers about this.

Well, the client has a brand new website in a brand new server host and... no black, gray, or any bad lists...

Anyone could help to solve this problem?

[eluser]drewbee[/eluser]
http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/88008/

[eluser]Rubiz'[/eluser]
I have red everything... and didnt get your message, I'm not using CI classes, I'm using pure mail() PHP function, ehr... I didnt get how could solve my problem...

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
So you aren't using the CI mail class? We have addressed this in CI mail, but if you want to keep using native PHP, I'd be happy to move this to the lounge for you.

[eluser]Rubiz'[/eluser]
Sorry, I'm comfortable using mail() function, but I dont know CI function, it would solve my problem?

I'll be trying using that Smile

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
Well probably yes, I mean CodeIgniter doesn't force you into anything, but the goal of the mail class is to facilitate these types of things. Goodl uck Rubiz'!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB