Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
digg xml-rpc

[eluser]yelirekim[/eluser]
I'm trying to get my blog set up with the XML-RPC services on Digg, where it automatically updates your digg profile periodically with content from your blog, but can't find the "schema", if that's the right word, that Digg uses to communicate with XML-RPC services.

I know how to use the xmlprc and xmlrpcs classes from CI, I'm really just wondering what parameters to prepare it to return, and what kind of XML post would be made to it normally. Just wondering if anyone around here has been through this before and has the information handy.

Any help would be appreciated!

[eluser]bagwaa[/eluser]
I'm trying todo the same thing, everything I've read in the CI docs makes sense, I just don't see the information on the digg api wiki :/

[eluser]yelirekim[/eluser]
I figured out what to do, just haven't had time to work on it. I was planning on posting the results of my efforts up here when I finished.

I'll be working on it a little bit this weekend, but if you want to try and do it yourself the XML-RPC API that it expects you to use is here: http://www.blogger.com/developers/api/1_docs/

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB