Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Translations - Additional Languages

Our system messages translation project has had an awesome response - 25 translations at the time this post was made Smile

We have had offers to translate the messages into Vietnamese, Farsi and Serbian, and are waiting for those.

Some of the languages that are not provided for so far include: Hindi/Urdu,  Bengali, Punjabi, Croatian, Danish, Filipino/Tagalog, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian and Afrikaans. These are from Wikipedia, and the is probably not complete Undecided

If you are interested in tackling one of those, post a reply to this thread, so I know about it, and then fork the repository, create your translation, and submit a pull request Big Grin
James Parry
Project Lead

I am really busy right now, but if nobody will create the Hungarian translation before 2015-03-16 I will do that.

I could help with the Filipino/Tagalog translation. Big Grin

(03-07-2015, 03:41 AM)bw.balazs Wrote: I am really busy right now, but if nobody will create the Hungarian translation before 2015-03-16 I will do that.

That would be great. Check the translations repo readme once you are freed up, and if no one has handled Hungarian by then send me a message and I will put you down for it Smile

(03-07-2015, 07:24 AM)dzerium Wrote: I could help with the Filipino/Tagalog translation. Big Grin

That would be great! I'll pencil your name in for it Smile

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2015, 09:59 PM by orionstar.)

(03-07-2015, 08:41 AM)ciadmin Wrote:
(03-07-2015, 03:41 AM)bw.balazs Wrote: I am really busy right now, but if nobody will create the Hungarian translation before 2015-03-16 I will do that.

That would be great. Check the translations repo readme once you are freed up, and if no one has handled Hungarian by then send me a message and I will put you down for it Smile

I have a hungarian translation, I uploaded it to github and made a PR to the language repo.
It's based on the old CI 1.7-2 translations, I don't know who was the author of that.
I updated and extended that.
It's maybe needs some polish, it's assembled a few months ago, tried to update what is needed,
but maybe missed something.

@bw.balazs:
Ha lesz bármi nyelvhelyességgel kapcsolatos javaslatod, azt szívesen látom. Illetve a szövegek helyesírását, ha jól emlékszem csak az első kettő-három fájlnál ellenőriztem vissza Word-del. Ha elírás van és látod, kérlek szólj! Az említett régi fordításból sok mindent megörökölt, illetve lehet, hogy néhányat én is elkövettem!

Is anybody making Slovak translation? I am considering to creating it.
Rainbow 

I would like to provide Tamil translation

(03-08-2015, 02:35 AM)Muzikant Wrote: Is anybody making Slovak translation? I am considering to creating it.

That would be great, thanks!
Send me an email with your details, and I will pencil your name in on the list of translations Smile

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2015, 05:01 PM by Mohammadhzp. Edit Reason: typo )

I can complete translation for Persian
but will you guys accept my pull request if I fork and complete rest of translation while my name is not in that list ?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB