Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How to manager different projects with similar code?

[eluser]jaswinder_rana[/eluser]
Thanks.

I like the idea of skeleton. And about updating my old project, both are still under development and as I do different tests, I found few bugs (or different way to do things) which I keep on fixing.

But, lets say I have 2 projects and skeleton (under development). If I found a bug then I'd have to update it in 3 places and remember to do all changes.

I had another solution and not sure if it'll work or not. It's been a while since I used SVN. Maybe (not sure if it's practical), I can add my skeleton and checkout in different locations. Then when I submit a change then I can simply sync it to all locations and have the changes there.

Anyone has any experience with this?

darkhouse::
I was wondering if you can share you structure (only if you want to share it) which you say is modular. I am just trying to read up on different approaches and see if I can't improve my own.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
How to manager different projects with similar code? - by El Forum - 01-01-2009, 09:59 PM
How to manager different projects with similar code? - by El Forum - 01-02-2009, 12:31 AM
How to manager different projects with similar code? - by El Forum - 01-02-2009, 10:38 AM
How to manager different projects with similar code? - by El Forum - 01-02-2009, 11:09 AM
How to manager different projects with similar code? - by El Forum - 01-02-2009, 11:46 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB