Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 1.7.0 Users Guide PDF - Improved

[eluser]squarebones[/eluser]
I made this file for myself to print out as a reference tool for CI. The online (digital) user's guide is very easy to use, but I only have one screen and so it's difficult to be hopping back and forth between screens when I'm trying to figure out a tricky bit of code.

And because the UG is just so comprehensive and useful, I thought it would make a really great PDF out of which someone else might get some use. I made the cover myself using my version of the CI logo (tip of the hat to EllisLab whom I hope won't mind my use thereof). I numbered the pages and there is a bonus at the end that I think all beginning CI user's will appreciate.

My copy of this book is well-thumbed and has little, dangly page markers hanging off of it indicating the various classes and helpers so I can flip to them quickly.

Enjoy and I welcome any comments. Unfortunately, my copy of the manual has lots of notes and things throughout as I came across corrections and 'features' from the forums which didn't make it into this version of the file. Maybe if someone wants a more updated version I can add them in later.

Thank you.

Download:
CodeIgniter Users Manual

[eluser]Edmundas KondraĊĦovas[/eluser]
Wow, that's one helluva ebook! Too bad my printer is dead, but I'll keep this ebook in case I get my printer fixed...
I think this book is very useful once printed, as I always prefer real paper than some pixels on the screen (it's just easier to read and concentrate for me). Thanks for sharing this with us, squarebones! Wink

[eluser]squarebones[/eluser]
You're very welcome. And I'm looking forward to converting the manual for the next version. Actually, I'm just anticipating the next version of CI :gulp:

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB